Sunday, June 15, 2008

Surprise!


DJ and I came to St. Louis on Thursday.  Just after we arrived to the city, DJ told me that he had a big surprise.  We headed to the train station and boarded a train for Chicago.  After a maddening 8 hour trip due to MANY delays we arrived.  My best friend and her husband and baby have lived here for the last four or five years so DJ made plans for us to come visit.  We have had a fabulous time and I will be sad to leave tomorrow, but we still have lots of fun in store as we travel back to St. Louis tomorrow and celebrate our anniversary on Tuesday.  
On another note, we have good news (no we aren't pregnant)!  We got an offer on my mom's house!!! Whoop!  Praise God!  If you think about it, please pray that everything works out so that we can get rid of our second house payment.  (Although, I know that it will be really sad for me to say good-bye to my mom's house.)  If everything goes well, we will go to San Antonio for the fourth to clean out the house and then we will close on the 10th.  Pray all goes well!  I will keep you posted!  

4 comments:

  1. Super exciting!!! Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys have a safe and wonderful trip! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!! I am glad that you guys are having fun!!!! Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete