Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Messy Painter


If you see me anytime soon and you wonder why my hands look a little dirty it is because I have been a painting maniac! We have some friends that are about to welcome their third precious little girl into the world so we have been helping them get some painting finshed before the baby comes (probably this weekend!)... and then I got all inspired and decided to paint the last room in our house that I hadn't yet painted. That room is pretty much finished today and needless to say, I am a mess! I think I even have paint on my tummy! I can't help it, I am just a messy painter! So be warned that if you ever need some help painting I will be happy to help, but I am not the neatest person that you could choose.


I leave in the morning to go to Dallas for 3 days for a class. I am still working on my masters and HSU offers a few classes in the Metroplex. The same class is also being offered here, but it meets everyday. The class in the Metroplex only meets 2 different weekends so that works much better with our busy June. We leave next week for St. Louis for 10 days or so. I am SO excited!!! DJ has his annual convention there this year so we are going out 5 days early for our anniversary. He says that he has big surprises in store and I CAN'T WAIT!!! Hope you are enjoying your summer also!

Blessings,

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment