Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Get your Adoption Shirts Now!

Our adoption t-shirts are designed and ready to sell!  As we were trying to think about what we would like our t-shirt to look like I thought about other adoption shirts I had seen.  Many shirts for international adoptions had an outline of the country where the baby was born.  Since our adoption is domestic, I started thinking about how could we design it with the shape of our country or since we are from Texas, our state.  This made me think of the popular shirts that have the state outline with the simple word "home."  And our design was born...

The front of the shirt says:
 I helped a child come home.


The back says:
 Anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalf welcomes me.
 -Jesus (Matt.18:5) 
Choose life ... support adoption.
www.christianhomes.com 

Your color choices are navy, maroon, and gray (and we are thinking of adding a purple option).  If you have a color request, please let us know!  We can also order youth sizes.  If you need youth sizes, just add it to the comment section.  


Thank y'all so much for supporting our adoption and more importantly, impacting the life of a child!  


No comments:

Post a Comment