Tuesday, June 8, 2010

We recently decided to switch our internet to Sudden Link. Today is the day and I was appointed to wait on the installation guy. We have had staff development this week so I stayed late yesterday so that I could rush home at 2 today to wait. Notice that wait is the key word. it is now 10 till 5 and I am still waiting on him to finish. So glad I rushed home! So while I wait I thought I'd share a funny moment when the installation guy encountered our sweet sweet puppy. He specifically asked if we had any dogs so I put Rollie in the laundry room and put the cover on the doggie door. Not 30 seconds later I hear barking in the backyard and rise to see our sweet golden retriever barking like crazy at a terrified man. Oops! I guess I didn't get the doggie door locked properly. Every book we read about goldens said that they are not good guard dogs because all they would do is lick 'em to death. However, lately Rollie has started to show some protective instincts. Is it because he's coming into adolescence? I dunno but I do know that it is pretty funny to see a man scared of our sweet Rollie dog.

By the way, in case you are wondering, he finally recovered from his surgery and seems to be doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment