Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Lake House Anyone?


Did I tell you we had another offer on my mom's house? (For those of you who don't know - DJ and I own my mom's house, or I guess I should say we own an extra house that we have been trying to sell since my mom passed away).


...Anyway, we were super excited last week because we had an offer... but we found out today that the offer fell through.

The house has some things that we really need to take care of - such as AC and electrical issues- but we can't afford it right now with TWO HOUSE PAYMENTS!

So we are praying lots but still trusting the Lord, knowing He is in complete control of the situation. How comforting! Anyone want a lake house in San Antonio that needs some work - but is going for a great price?!



Thanks for praying for us as God teaches us SO much through this situation!

No comments:

Post a Comment