Friday, October 14, 2011

Fun Randomness

I still can't share my big news publicly yet... sorry to leave you hanging, I thought I would be "allowed" to share by now.

So instead this week I will share some of my favorite pictures on pinterest lately.

Built in dog bed 

I love the large A and I have been wanting to redo our home office.  This would be fun.  

I really like the lantern and vintage mailbox.  via holly mathis interiors

We (along with others) are bringing breakfast for our college students during Sunday school this week.  This sounds good...

We need to redo a couple of bathrooms... we will probably do something a little more functional, but wouldn't this be fun? 

And lastly, I love this dresser and the fun fall pumpkins and gourds that have been painted, but my only question is... how  long do painted pumpkins last?  Someone told me that painted pumpkins get rotten much faster than regular ones.  True?  Anyone know?

One more thing... we went to see the new movie Courageous this week and I have to tell you it was life changing!  It is an amazing movie that everyone needs to see.  We also saw Seven Days in Utopia recently, which was also a movie I would highly recommend.  The fun thing about the second movie is that it was filmed in the small town of Utopia, Texas (and Fredericksburg).  Utopia is about an hour from where my mom lived when I was in college, Medina Lake (just outside San Antonio).  I drove through Utpoia many times on my way to or from Garner State Park or Laity Lodge Youth Camp (where I worked for 5 summers).  It is so fun to watch a movie completely set in location where I spent a lot of time as I was growing up.  It is also incredible to see movies that clearly use Scripture and have story lines so glorifying to the Lord.

Both movies would be great for the whole family.

Have a great weekend y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment